Vacancy Grand Café Restaurant 1e Klas
Wanted: waiting staff / runners
You can experience first-class enjoyment at Grand Café Restaurant 1e Klas on Amsterdam Central Station’s platform 2B. Dating back to 1881, the restaurant is located in a historic hospitality location and is a welcoming meeting point for travellers, visitors, residents and tourists.
As well as an excellent restaurant, this authentic location also has two private rooms:
The First Class Waiting Room and the Four Seasons Room. Both rooms are used for meetings, workshops, presentations, networking meetings, breakfast and lunch sessions, dinners and parties for up to 250 people.
- Waiting staff - on-call, part-time or full-time
- Runners - on-call, part-time or full-time
- Service oriented and enthusiastic
- Hygiene is a high priority for you
- You have a positive outlook
- You have a hands-on mentality and you are quick and organised in your work
- Flexible morning, afternoon and/or evening shifts in consultation
- Good communication skills
- Command of Dutch and English
What we offer
- Work in a unique, historic environment
- Varied shifts, hot and/or cold side
- Great colleagues
- Salary in accordance with the catering industry CLA and attractive secondary benefits
- Great working atmosphere and a working environment with clear structures
- Commuting allowance
- Daily clean workwear
- Public transport right in front of the building
- Career growth opportunities
If you can see yourself working in this stunning location in the heart of Amsterdam, we’d be delighted to receive your letter of application with a CV and recent passport photo, via firstname.lastname@example.org.
For additional information: 020-6250131.
Back to vacancies